United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that. I'm still in CCU at Stepping Hill atm, waiting for a pacemaker to be fitted, so for me, the season is over.
The only good thing for me is that my daughter, who watched it all happen and the CPR that followed, gave birth to my first grandchild 16 hours later. Obviously not my time to go.
Get well soon pal.

Just shows how shite they are, Bournemouth in 10th have scored more goals than themthis season be like watching paint dry watching them horrible bastards.

Thanks for that. I'm still in CCU at Stepping Hill atm, waiting for a pacemaker to be fitted, so for me, the season is over.
The only good thing for me is that my daughter, who watched it all happen and the CPR that followed, gave birth to my first grandchild 16 hours later. Obviously not my time to go.
All the best and congratulations

Not strictly rag related but if they finish 5th and don't win the Europa will they then give an extra Europa place to 8th place as the rags qualify for winning League cup assuming Chelsea win the f.a cup which and arsenal finish outside top 4 or do arsenal get Europa for losing fa cup finalists ?

Not strictly rag related but if they finish 5th and don't win the Europa will they then give an extra Europa place to 8th place as the rags qualify for winning League cup assuming Chelsea win the f.a cup which and arsenal finish outside top 4 or do arsenal get Europa for losing fa cup finalists ?
It will go down to 7th. 5th place is the normal one, 6th because united won cup and 7th for fa cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.