United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to put it up, as it never fails to make me smile these days....

united_banner_1897690c.jpg

They will finish where they spent the majority of the season, 6th place.

Knew they would miss out, never were a threat.

Unbelievable luck to make the Europa League final despite playing the easiest teams possible. Hopefully Ajax stuff them in the final. I believe Ajax will give them a game as they will prefer to win the trophy and get into the CL directly, than play a two leg qualifier probably against a top team.

I would love to see his quote a couple of months ago when he had a dig at us when we played our reserves in the cup against Chelsea last season. His words were along the lines of ' the tradition of this club(rags)' means he would not devalue a competition.

I would love to see his quote a couple of months ago when he had a dig at us when we played our reserves in the cup against Chelsea last season. His words were along the lines of ' the tradition of this club(rags)' means he would not devalue a competition.

Funny isnt it the media never pick this up and throw it back at him.

Some belters from Rag Cafe today...

'Drainy' says... 'we scored against a good team'.

'Annihilate' who felt cheated by the result says...Ref blew up after exactly 5 minutes, despite there being a sub and time wasting in injury time itself... How does that work?

'Nero' says with amusing nonchalance...'And not a single feck was given that day'.

'Zoo' feels that the rags were denied an obvious win with...'Deli Ali is a cheat'.

'Flying (or lying) Heckfish' mocks Spurs for being the better side with the comment...'Did Spurs win the CL ?

'Ivaldo' obviously didn't watch the match as he made the bizarre comment... 'Bit of a nothing game for us really. Once we brought on a bit more quality the game was pretty even. If we would have taken it seriously it could've be a different game.'

'Anglia League' is apparently enjoying this rejuvenated rag team that don't even need to compete in the PL, with the comment... 'It's better to win, league cup, Europa league and CL football next season that just finishing 2nd or in the top 4!'

'Mystry' doesn't value the PL as a valid competition anymore with the comment...'Meaningless match so don't really take anything away from it except Bailey looked pretty handy at right back.'

'OnlyTwoDaSilvas' still lives in the past, still not recognising the fact that the rags are now a laughing stock, with the comment...A pitch invasion? Did they just get promoted from the Conference? Small time as feck'.

'Random Task' seems to have been supping whiskey noses spillages with the comment... 'So nearly ruined the party right at the death! Spurs showing their small team mentality with those celebrations at the end.

'The Religion' is still believing in sky fairies with the comment..'Nice little stroll for some of the lads before the final. Good to keep them fresh'.

'Lentwood' having just recently recovered from a lobotomy commented ...'Some of the posters on here make me laugh! That was basically an exhibition game between a fully motivated Spurs side who haven't played for 9 days and our second string, most of whom were out of position or returning from injuries'.

'Crashout Cassius' (a.k.a. Mourinho's Lovechild) commented...'I thought we were brilliant, we have Europa league so losing without much effort is exactly what we should be doing.'

'Adisa' who realises you can't polish a turd commented... 'Decent response to going two down i thought.'

'Snow' who seems to struggle with the serious mental condition of PFRA (Post Fergie Refereeing Alzheimers) made the following comment...'Every foul their instinct was to get to the ball and take it away. Refs do nothing about it.'

'Togg' is looking for a regular stand-up comedy role with the comment...' I'll say again. I'm happy. We made a go of it in the second half. We have bigger fish to fry and i'd say any other team in our position would probably play exactly the same.'

'Random Task' at least understands the incredible amount of pressure the mighty rags are under with the comment...'13 games is an insane amount of football in such a small period of time, not to mention the pressure the players were under following the launch of a new kit.'

'prtk0811' at least finishes off with a sincere, understated, yet typical lifelong rag supporters question...'Missed the game. We're we poor ? Or decent ?'

Last edited:

He's a complete bellend and he's become a comedy character he spouts that much bullshit

The great thing is though, most rag fans know this but only a few will admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.