United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindelof for £40m (according to Benfica) seems pretty steep
The prices being thrown around for Morata are obscene for his ability. Decent player but £60-70m??? He's a 30-40m at most in this market
Perisic fees seem pretty high too
And I'll laugh my arse off if they sign Eric Dire. But I guess he did make Pogba look good last night so maybe it's genius? :)

They will do what they do best, sign average players on mega wages, paying transfer fees no other club will come close too.

I am questioning what PEG's target is this season. Is it really the title? Are they that delusional?

Surely their target has to be top 4 in the league, they won't get that but will that mean Peggy gets sacked or are they desperate enough to keep him?

Lindelof for £40m (according to Benfica) seems pretty steep
The prices being thrown around for Morata are obscene for his ability. Decent player but £60-70m??? He's a 30-40m at most in this market
Perisic fees seem pretty high too
And I'll laugh my arse off if they sign Eric Dire. But I guess he did make Pogba look good last night so maybe it's genius? :)
Being reported as £31m for Lindelof on the BBC Gossip Column.

Does anyone on here know how good he actually is? Only 22, and 6 foot 2.

Also, how the fuck do Portuguese clubs get so much for their players?

There are currently six, that's SIX, articles in the Daily Mail online on utd signing Lindelof, including a full mutv interview.

The desperation to keep this club relevant and maintain it's profile is quite astounding and surely out of all proportion to any benefit the DM or any other rag loving sycophantic newspaper may get out of this constant need to keep them in the spotlight.

There are currently six, that's SIX, articles in the Daily Mail online on utd signing Lindelof, including a full mutv interview.

The desperation to keep this club relevant and maintain it's profile is quite astounding and surely out of all proportion to any benefit the DM or any other rag loving sycophantic newspaper may get out of this constant need to keep them in the spotlight.

yep. what more surprising is that the rest of the clubs in the league ignore it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.