United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Good result. Felt a little like a wasted opportunity given the first half and missed chances.

Similar again at home will do me.

Feel the same. Normally a 3-1 win against these would feel good, but we missed an opportunity to hammer these, and that second half performance was shite from us.

Still, can twat them in the 2nd leg instead

A game of 2 halves. The second being pretty shit.
Still I’d have taken 3-1 before kickoff.
Just a shame we conceded cos it could have been avoided.

Everyone would have taken 3-1 beforehand so can't argue that.

Should have been 5/6 at least though, that's the only downside if you could even call it that.

I’d have bitten your hand off for 3-1 pre-match, but after that first half the scoreline is actually a bit disappointing. Not the result, but certainly the margin of the result. We should have been able to field our U15s in the 2nd leg.

A complete performance, what a shame we don't have the goals the performance deserves. A travesty that we aren't going in to the second leg with a 4 goal lead, minimum!

Sterling, love you pal but you've been gash for 2 months - sort your fucking head out Pep and bench him for a game or 2.

Bravo fumbling that Rashford shot at the end you fucking pillock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.