United (A) - League Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

This was for you, Colin.

colin-bell1.ashx
Absolutely solid as a rock the King is smiling in my blue heaven.

Fitting tribute to the King. Measured and controlled performance. 4 consecutive finals in this competition. Stones and DIas exceptional. Cancelo and ZInc much better second half. Fern showing why he was wasted playing CB last season. He's still a top DM. Steffen made one great save and apart from that wasn't needed due to the players in front of him.

RIP Colin Bell.

Brilliant...fucking class. Nothing beats putting that shower of cunts firmly where they belong

The dippers are our current threat, but it ain't nothing to beating these bastards

Get in

Dias is just the man. A major signing, huge signing and THE actual heir to the throne of King Vinny

Gundog on a huuuge turn of form unbelievable what he is providing in midfield at the minute

That one was for you Colin

i do wonder why managers make subs when they are dominating, solskjaer took off a midfielder when they had us pinned back in our box and after that we took over possession again and got the 2nd.

i enjoyed the cancelo trolling Shaw at the end in the corner. wasting time in the corner becoming an old trafford signature move

You can see yet again what a quality player Fernandinho is, even at 35. Rodri isn't a fitting replacement as yet.

Amazing game, well played City you've done us proud in the last 2 games. Onwards and upwards blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.