United (A) - League Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Can never enjoy derby games until it’s over. Great spirit today and I’m sure if I watched it back it didn’t look in much doubt. Hilarious having a peek at red café, one said that was difference between an elite team and one just on a good run. Unless that was one of us : )

anyway a fine tribute to Colin. Now let’s win it. Again. Well done lads.
Agree about derby games, and your other comments. Would be criminal not to win it now, especially after tonight, but also it’s against spurs at Wembley, I mean come on! Let’s do them.

I must admit that I was one of those who was slightly critical at half time of three players.Not critical of the way we were playing but critical of these three who were not really helping our cause.One player namely OFFS Mahrez did not improve one iota in that second half and thankfully he was carted off.
The other two were Zinc and Cancelo who both improved massively (can I use that word) in the second half.
To some extent I cant disagree with Nevilles MOTM award to Dias but for me Ferno was back to his wonderful best.
He`s been written off that many times on this forum by people whom I wonder at times are they seriously City fans.
Fuck his age at 35 is it, the bloke is still a wonderful player and for me he will still be good enough come his 36th birthday.
City lads well played tonight and well said John Stones with his tribute to King Colin.
Now lets go all out and beat that fucking fraud from Tottenham Maureen !!

100% have to compliment both. They both compliment eachother on the pitch their is an understanding and togetherness between them both, Two centre halves that simply do not want to concede even if 5-0 up!

If someone had said Laporte doesnt get in the City team I'd laugh my socks off...
I was one of Stone's worst critics but i'm gladly eating humble pie for the lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.