United (A) - League Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Just having a look at some of the suicidal comments on ragcafe. They think they were really bad. If I am being honest, that was the best rag team we have faced in a few years and it took a couple of typical derby goals to win it. Who is this Gundogan guy we have signed recently by the way?
They were good. They looked organised at the back and they had a plan going forwards.

The problem was they ran into a City side that wasn't going to be troubled by anything other than an elite side, which United are not.

To be fair I was always a big fan of Vidic and for me he was a more than an accomplished cenrer half even by the Rags standards.
Yeah I agree with you tbh he was uncompromising in the challenge that’s what I saw from Dias today. when Zinchenko got exposed and Rashford glided past him and pulled the trigger the full body block set the tone. You shall not pass and I’ll put everything on the line to stop you. He also was barking orders and organising showing potential leadership as well which this team is crying out for.

Wow - well done, City - a really great performance !

Dias & Stones are like a brick wall.

If Utd are "genuine title contenders this season" then what does that make us ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.