United (A) - League Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Dias is a seriously excellent CB.

But for me, Fernandinho did wwhat Fernandinho does and absolutely ran the show.

What a player.

The difference in quality and street wisdom between him and Rodri is frightening.
To be fair to Rodri, the difference in quality and street wise between Ferny and almost any other player in his position is frightening, even at 35.

Wish I had your calmness after the last few seasons I shit my pants any time the opposing team crosses the half way line.
Pmsl, me too to be honest, but we are just different gravy with Dias and Stones together, they are immense.

I actually feel for Laporte, he hasn't a sniff of getting back in the team while they on this form. What a great problem to have :)

Haha bless em, they haven’t won a trophy since 2017 and this was one of the last trophies they won. The self entitled twats taking trophies for granted when they can’t even win them.
The thought of us starting a “no win” banner on their behalf comes to mind, but we must not lower ourselves to the standards condoned by that disgusting club.

So, I didn't see the announcement of signing this chap Gundogan in this transfer window that has only been open a few days. Where did he come from?

They’re not a bad team, but they’ve been having smoke blown up their arse.

And tonight Daddy finally came home, took his belt off and reminded everybody who the man of the house was. This city is ours
Haha brilliant

Yeah I agree with you tbh he was uncompromising in the challenge that’s what I saw from Dias today. when Zinchenko got exposed and Rashford glided past him and pulled the trigger the full body block set the tone. You shall not pass and I’ll put everything on the line to stop you. He also was barking orders and organising showing potential leadership as well which this team is crying out for.
I was lucky enough to see both Dave Watson plus Vinny and the lad has as much potential to become our new Captain in the next few seasons.I`ve said before that we have escaped a massive miss in not getting Slabhead at £80\m and tonight proved it.

Just thought I'd have a look to see what MUEN had for headlines....Oh look, the fact the cup semi-final has just been played between City and the team from Salford, nothing but there is something is going on in America relating to another half wit Trump supporters kicking off, must be because Utd lost ....haha not worth the free internet link looking at the rags paper

The presenter on Quest has just made reference to the Ricky Villa goal in the ‘81 cup final. I wasn’t even thinking about that, but I am now!

There was a possibility of us meeting them in a FA cup final a few seasons back and I was very much hoping for revenge for upsetting the 9 year old version of me but alas it didn’t happen. It is something I have wished to happen to exorcise that ghost of the past. This is not the same tournament so it will not quite do that, but it will go some way to doing so!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.