United (A) - League Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

There was a discussion the other day on whether City are in the title race. We win our game in hand and we’re one point behind United who still have to come to the Etihad. Win both our games in hand and we go about Liverpool. You’d think we were Arsenal the way they were going on.

That is with us playing a good chunk of the season with both our strikers injured!

I must admit that I prefer going under the radar but I don’t think any United fan would swap their current position in the season for ours.

4 points off the top with a game in hand, in the final of the LC and into the latter stages of the CL. Also, we are only just finding our form. The only time we’ve got out of third gear this season was on Sunday.

We carry on playing like this and we will take some stopping!
Top post, Enjoyed that read lad!

Fucking great win & performance this morning, great to put out that performance for King Colin to.

Stones and Dias are immense and great to see us looking like ourselves again.

Onto Spurs against Mourinho and his antif football. Bring them on

He doesn't want to get into any kind of intense title rivalry where we are pitted against each other 1v1 like we were with Liverpool in 2018/19

I thought when he said we were the best side in the country it was a very clear attempt to try and preemptively remove pressure from his side when they likely go top of the table on Tuesday, and he's doing it because he thinks they will crumble under pressure.
To be fair Pep said exactly the same ref the Scouse Red twats most of last season.

The presenter on Quest has just made reference to the Ricky Villa goal in the ‘81 cup final. I wasn’t even thinking about that, but I am now!
There was a possibility of us meeting them in a FA cup final a few seasons back and I was very much hoping for revenge for upsetting the 9 year old version of me but alas it didn’t happen. It is something I have wished to happen to exorcise that ghost of the past. This is not the same tournament so it will not quite do that, but it will go some way to doing so!
We've played them twice at Wembley since then and won both games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.