United (A) - League Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

I actually thought we lost the ball more than I'd like IMHO.

Sterling is back to overthinking things and KDB isn't at his potent best at the moment.

That said the defence is as solid as I can ever remember and in the absence of Aguero that's given us a good foundation and brought confidence.
If he comes back and starts putting some chances away we really could have stuck gold in a winning formula.
Hmm...

Bruno's wife tells him not to worry, a penalty or three against Watford and he will be the besterest player in the world again.
giphy.gif

Fuck every **** that supports them.
Fuck every **** that plays or has ever played for them.
most of all fuck every **** that says their dad or grandad used to watch city one week and those cunts the other. Hedging their fucking bets.
Fuck that.
city.
the only team to come from Manchester.
No ifs no buts
if your dad was a red you’re not from royal stock.
blue bloodline - I’m 100% nailed on, and tonight my dad grandad and great grandad are dancing on their red vermin graves

The presenter on Quest has just made reference to the Ricky Villa goal in the ‘81 cup final. I wasn’t even thinking about that, but I am now!

There was a possibility of us meeting them in a FA cup final a few seasons back and I was very much hoping for revenge for upsetting the 9 year old version of me but alas it didn’t happen. It is something I have wished to happen to exorcise that ghost of the past. This is not the same tournament so it will not quite do that, but it will go some way to doing so!

It will be nearly 40 years to the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.