United (A) - League Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

When Rodri came on for Mahrez though that was where we'd won the game.

We went from 10 to 11 because once again, Mahrez played for himself, rather than the team.

And anyone that watched that games and disagrees is an inbred ****.

And I quite like Mahrez. But his fans that always (with a hard on) think he's good are generally inbred.

A mighty performance.

As someone said, we won't lose another game if we can score a goal because there's no way an opposition team is going to get two past Rubes and Stonesy.

I thought we played really well tonight.

Collectively was a really good team performance

Brother in law who is a Rag,held up his Hands and said the best team won tonight.That was nice to hear.

He feels Rags are only doing well in the Premier League because it has taken us time to get going this season.And feels we are the real Title challengers.

Was not used to hearing this.

On my part i told him they have closed the gap a bit since last season.To be fair they have.They provided a stiff test,they are not a shit side any more.They will be there or there about

This is what made our victory even better.Beating a side with some pretty stellar attacking talent.

Defenses win Titles,Bobbby Manc knew this.

Pep knew we were lacking goals up front,so went a bit pragmatic with our style,by sorting out our defense to compensate.

I am starting to think this approach might pay off.

I enjoyed the celebrations from the two scorers tonight.

manchester-citys-english-defender-john-stones-celebrates-after-his-picture-id1230455354

oleksandr-zinchencko-of-manchester-city-celebrates-with-fernandinho-picture-id1294941101

Also I can see this one becoming a classic, hopefully if they keep their partnership up:

manchester-citys-english-defender-john-stones-celebrates-scoring-his-picture-id1230455282

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.