United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Having seen countless derbies over 65 years and many times dreaded what would happen I really can't recall a more dominant display than the 2nd half. Even when we were at our worst we at least put some fight up.

A brilliant performance today, but then, the opposition wasn’t really up to much.

What a fucking player Bernardo Silva is. He can play anywhere from a holding midfielder to a false nine, and today he was here, there and every fucking where!

Phil Foden and Jack Grealish were also both very good, though in truth, none of them was less than a 7/10, IMHO.

The most puzzling aspect of the day came at halftime, when Kelly Cates said that the penalty was soft, but correct. How can that be? It’s either soft or it’s correct.

As for our opponents, they were well and truly put back in their box. As a certain thick, fat, granny-shagging Scouser once put it, they were given a footballing lesson, though I doubt any of them learnt much.

It’s great to win any match, but a victory in the swamp derby is especially satisfying.
Ha. Love it. Given a footballing lesson but didn't learn much. Haha.

I thought their striker Holjand was playing today,there he is next to the twat about to throw something..
LOL.

ghghghyy.jpg

The state of that cnut antony,perfect fit for the rags cause he thinks he’s a top top player what has the cnut actually achieved or done apart from that shite spinning around with the ball,I’d love to see him try that at the Etihad and someone like Gvardiol or Dias go through the cnut ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.