United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

A brilliant performance today, but then, the opposition wasn’t really up to much.

What a fucking player Bernardo Silva is. He can play anywhere from a holding midfielder to a false nine, and today he was here, there and every fucking where!

Phil Foden and Jack Grealish were also both very good, though in truth, none of them was less than a 7/10, IMHO.

The most puzzling aspect of the day came at halftime, when Kelly Cates said that the penalty was soft, but correct. How can that be? It’s either soft or it’s correct.

As for our opponents, they were well and truly put back in their box. As a certain thick, fat, granny-shagging Scouser once put it, they were given a footballing lesson, though I doubt any of them learnt much.

It’s great to win any match, but a victory in the swamp derby is especially satisfying.

Let's not get giddy, it's only mid table rags.
Many a true word said in jest. There was a time when beating rags was crucial in a title challenge. A true test, as they were genuine rivals for silverware. But these days, not so. Results against Liverpool or Arsenal may prove more decisive.

That's not to dismiss the 3 points and the delight at another easy victory at ot.

Last City pen at OT before today was 1992, I was there for that.

Today 2023, and watched the next on TV.

In me 50's so may not be around for the next one, for once I can quote Taggart re. the next one "not in my lifetime"

City pens at OT are like Haleys Comet!

"You may see 1, maybe 2 but never 3" in your lifetime.
And if it wasn’t for VAR the wait would continue.

Many a true word said in jest. There was a time when beating rags was crucial in a title challenge. A true test, as they were genuine rivals for silverware. But these days, not so. Results against Liverpool or Arsenal may prove more decisive.

That's not to dismiss the 3 points and the delight at another easy victory at ot.
Bigger fiish to fry than a Bournemouth away or Fulham or another mid to low level team like ermmm the rags, many of the top sides will batter 'em, needed full 3 pts today and thankfully it went to form

Tonight live on Sky Sports after the game Bernado Silva lied!

He said, and I quote, "It's not easy to come to Old Trafford and get a win"

Despicable.

What a wonderful Sunday it is. Absolute dominance.Would love the know the passes count in the buildup to the third.

Complete Dominance. Imagine your biggest rivals turning up and owning your team like that.

A brilliant performance today, but then, the opposition wasn’t really up to much.

What a fucking player Bernardo Silva is. He can play anywhere from a holding midfielder to a false nine, and today he was here, there and every fucking where!

Phil Foden and Jack Grealish were also both very good, though in truth, none of them was less than a 7/10, IMHO.

The most puzzling aspect of the day came at halftime, when Kelly Cates said that the penalty was soft, but correct. How can that be? It’s either soft or it’s correct.

As for our opponents, they were well and truly put back in their box. As a certain thick, fat, granny-shagging Scouser once put it, they were given a footballing lesson, though I doubt any of them learnt much.

It’s great to win any match, but a victory in the swamp derby is especially satisfying.
Even more so after their week or two of getting a bit giddy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.