United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I don’t know why this win felt so good compared to many others and despite the fact that City were clear favo(u)rites. I think the comments by that prick what’s his name talking about no City shirts in Manchester had something to do with it. First of all, who the fuck are you? And second, I can tell you where there are more City shirts than Utd shirts — in Old Trafford at about minute 82, woman.

I don’t know why this win felt so good compared to many others and despite the fact that City were clear favo(u)rites. I think the comments by that prick what’s his name talking about no City shirts in Manchester had something to do with it. First of all, who the fuck are you? And second, I can tell you where there are more City shirts than Utd shirts — in Old Trafford at about minute 82, woman.

That's the rags for you. You don't really get one of ours gobbing off like this before a game. Even worse he's some fucking nomark I've never heard of. He'll probably be gone soon and good riddance.

They can’t even be arsed bemoaning the decisions any more, shit cunts

That was as dominant a derby game as you will ever see. Fucking rag tramps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.