United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Lol, good redcafe summation of the complete lack of coherence re: theory transfer strategy:

"On transfers, we've bought in a number of CBs over the last few seasons and yet have still not cottoned on to the idea that having one who doesn't move at the speed of a turtle reversing would be an advantage. Maguire is slow, Lindelof is slow, Varane now looks slow, Evans is slow and Martinez is slow.

Similarly in midfield, whilst our rivals sign big, powerful, athletic specimens, we're bringing in Casemiro, who's the wrong side of 30 and looks like he spent pre-season drinking only gravy, and Eriksen who has many attributes - but none of them physical."

Not a single in-game replay of the Rodri penalty incident until the VAR review process showed it for the first time a few minutes later.

Also Sky were too busy showing a kerfuffle for a City freekick near the end of the game (93rd min) but missing out the Wife beater (Antony) attempting to headbutt Doku when they were out of camera range.

nLMd82a.gif
The horrible **** should get a retrospective ban for that (but we all know we'll never hear anymore about it)

Great to watch Keane shrink into an unkempt ,embarrassing old man ,after Haaland ,in after match interview said they were chanting Keane ,as I was about to take the penalty. I don't know why.
I really enjoyed his little hissy fit when the panel were discussing footage of Pep and Haaland talking and laughing on the pitch post match .... "save that for the dressing room" ..... err no thanks Roy they can do it on the pitch right out in front of all you sad beaten bitter rags thank you very much :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.