United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

The last time I went we got beat 4-2 in the FA cup against 10 men in the cup! I was so livid that I vowed never to go there again so I haven’t. I have never seen us win at the swamp. Some good draws !

My lad went though and has seen a good few wins!
Ha ha no way, I could say the same thing for me.

I went when we got beat 3-1 in the league and the cup match you mentioned, was like being at the seaside with all these stalls and red tacky shite everywhere.

My lad has seen us win there so many times too, he was buzzing when he got back Sunday night.

I'm not sure if this has been posted before on this thread, but it's a very interesting video by James Lawrence Allcott.

I don’t think it’s anything new but Bernie play in that role every game , it’s just that jack and him combo that really killed the rags .
Brilliance of bernie is just him being bernie at best like he’s pep‘s brain mirror image .

Listening to them cry about the penalty will never get old. Imagine having every call go your way for more than three decades and then crying like a baby the only time one doesn't. Fucking worst fans in sports.
its not even a call that went their way, its something that they cant understand and that is that is a CORRECT and FAIR call, thats how entitled they are, they simply cant understand fair reffing because theyve cheated for so long

its not even a call that went their way, its something that they cant understand and that is that is a CORRECT and FAIR call, thats how entitled they are, they simply cant understand fair reffing because theyve cheated for so long
The absolute neck of these twats with the decisions they've had over the years. That goal against them years ago that virtually hit the net but was deemed hadn't crossed the line. The other year when they were halfway up the M6 but had to turn round to score a penalty awarded after full time. Whining wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.