United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

That was brutal, I almost feel sorry for their fans. Actually, no I don’t, they deserve every humiliating comment for their arrogance

Their ‘fans’ were arrogant fuckwits with us and everyone else for twenty years. Always the loudest mouths in the pub, always throwing their weight around (that role has now been taken by the red scousers).
Never feel sorry for them…

As easy as it looked on paper. But of a shaky start but second half was total control. Bernardo absolutely superb. His link up play with grealish the highlight of the game

Gone but not forgotten...

via GIFER | Eating ice cream, Ice cream, Ice cream man
Better than @ Inter Me man and those fuckers dressed as knights ;-)

He looked promising at Chelsea (and for England at the Euros) as a young player under managers that nurtured him. Any time he's had to properly fight for his place he's looked weak. Totally anonymous today. Still only 24 though so he could turn it around but I doubt the structure is there at united to get him back on the right path
Another young Engerland player who's got the money but lost the motivation.

I know of shouldn't say this but I couldn't give two shits that a utd fan has died (any more than I do any other person has died).

Franny Lee dies, Bill kenright died, im upset that anyone dies. It horrible.

But all this bullshit in the press....so what...People die..its shit.

Fuck off. I dont see them crying about franny Lee. Fuck them.

They're shit, we're not. The end.

Tin hat on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.