United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

This ten hairs post match interview was hilarious. He thought they played well in the first half and we didn’t force any saves from Onana. I’m crying

Easy. We were in second gear....the team of last year in full flight could have got double figures utd were that open.

Bernardo dominated the game and ran it - he linked everything together..
Rodri barring one or two passes was imperious
Stones -they couldnt get close to him
Foden teased them all day and kept the ball when it mattered and committed them at the right times....a really grown up performances
Walker - mr reliable as always
Grealish - kept controlled - couple of decent shots as well and something that he needs to do more.

Some highlights from the coverage

Neville - describing Gvardiol as Maldini and the calling him this later on as if he was suprised by his ability on the ball - has he not seen him play before he came to us!!!!?????
Neville again calling out Fernandes - before he started kinking people in the last 15 mins and then when he did it....he was very critical of him and the team as a whole - lovely to listen to

Ten Hag - is he a plant/agent from us- serious question!!!!! - the team he originally put out was bad enough - but the subs he made!!!! I actually thought they were joking at half time.....Amrabat was the only one getting anywhre near our players and he took him off, put Mctomminay further back (he was their only threat) and brought Mount on - did he actually touch the ball?!?!?!?! Its not just this game they were bad - its all the games they have been terrible....Is he deliberately trying to get sacked because even the average fan on the terrice can see that he isnt getting the balance right.

He has also said that the first half that they were good and justified this by saying that had a few break aways (which were only caused by us giving silly/easy passes away)

Ten Peg's post match interview, most deluded comments I've heard for a long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.