United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

The highlights . . . .

gfgfgfghuuu.jpg
Someone tweeted about Rag fans shouting for the shirts of Grealish and Haaland at the end of the game. That's new fans for you. However, I suppose it's better than this rancid lot. Although I do enjoy their pain.

So I take it there will be a media witch-hunt to find and ban the fat **** throwing stuff at our player.
I'm being serious, if they can hound kids singing a song, surely a grown man throwing stuff at a player is magnitudes greater. The **** needs baning. It needs raising with the premier league and police

Spot on, clear as day the coin being thrown, Machester city should be ringing GMP and asking them to name and ban him

So I take it there will be a media witch-hunt to find and ban the fat **** throwing stuff at our player.
I'm being serious, if they can hound kids singing a song, surely a grown man throwing stuff at a player is magnitudes greater. The **** needs baning. It needs raising with the premier league and police
The one in front of him.looks like he's ducking out of the way , either that or he shat himself when seeing the viking so close up !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.