United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Still — STILL — US announcers saying “This isn’t the real Manchester United” — my God — they are never, ever, ever going to get it. Ever.

This IS the real Manchester United. I get it. You all grew up with them as kingpins. But it’s fucking over. OVER. They are nothing. They are a mid-table side going lower. When are you going to stop living in your past?

Unbelievable.
Not just over, long over with years ahead before they get it right, if ever. Every dog has its day

When you have to point to examples 3 seasons back now, I think it might be safe to say he probably isn't the player people thought, just because he had a decent spell as a young player
I remember watching him in the world cup finals in 2018 and thinking what the fuck does he do? Never does anything......he's football plankton.

Still — STILL — US announcers saying “This isn’t the real Manchester United” — my God — they are never, ever, ever going to get it. Ever.

This IS the real Manchester United. I get it. You all grew up with them as kingpins. But it’s fucking over. OVER. They are nothing. They are a mid-table side going lower. When are you going to stop living in your past?

Unbelievable.
Like all rags - they refuse to see that the Ferguson era at the Rags was the exception, not the norm!

Or a Jocky Wilson impersonator.

bnfhhhghghgh.jpg
when you get caught red handed stealing kids halloween candy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.