United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

What the fuck to do.
Spent all day in Blackpool yesterday on the piss with a football game thrown in the middle, met up with some old mates from years back when I lived down south (Group of guys who support Peterborough - didn’t like the fact their fan base loves baby bacon and let them know in no uncertain terms.)
Suffering this morning. Few nervous shits sorted that out.
Back on it now and plan on getting pissed again.
Thing is I have a job interview at nine in the morning - bottle of Malbec and two Henry Westons in the fridge…………….
You have a bottle of malbec in the fridge?
Just disgraceful...

What the hell has happened to Mason Mount? A couple of years back he was genuinely a cracking player. You don't fluke being your club's player of the season twice. I can't remember the last time he had a good game for club or country. Man United was always going to be a bad fit for him but I can't quite believe just how poor he has looked.
Never rated him. What is he?

Can't agree. He was terrific for Chelsea more often than not. In their run to win the Champions League he scored against Real Madrid in the semi-final and assisted the winning goal in the final. He's clearly shown in the past what a good player he can be.

When you have to point to examples 3 seasons back now, I think it might be safe to say he probably isn't the player people thought, just because he had a decent spell as a young player

bnfhhhghghgh.jpg

What a Picture.

A Guy throwing his season ticket at Haaland.

A Bloke playing Rock, Paper, Scissors, I suppose they have to amuse themselves.

A Bloke with an unfeasibly large hand

A young Penandez bottom right, next to Steve Cooper :-)
0_limmyjpeg.jpg
Ha you see ste cooper I just see the limmy waking up meme

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.