United (A) Post Match Thread

We got a glimpse of what an ultimate team pep wants and the way he wants this team to perform .
Second half display was the best I’ve seen as team performance as good as peps Barca .
Best team in the world easily as of now .

Yeah. I've noticed that some posters release the tension by venting at the team whilst others achieve the same by venting at the posters who vent at the team. All good knockabout stuff.
And then there is us... observing the venters venting at the the venters venting at the team.
I love this place!! :D

As I was saying to my rag colleague this morning which she agreed with totally. We were playing at a different level second half and we had only notched up a gear or too. Imagine if it had been earlier in the season and we had let the breaks off they would have been given a proper hiding. Last night was like it has been for a few games now all about game management putting the games to bed and not picking up too many injuries or any suspensions.

Just about thinking straight now, top performance by a top team.

I thought Raheem had his worst game for ages but he can be forgiven as he has lots of brownie points in the bag. This was how the first spuds should have gone but hey ho. Onto Burnley. Hopefully Cardiff don't win on Saturday making Burnley mathematically safe and then one would assume and hope for a slight drop off in their attitude and endeavor amking sunday afternoon a little bit more enjoyable.

If we do mange to win this league it will be the most impressive performance ever, bar none, truly stupendous.

Sergio chasing that ball late second half toward the touch line frustrated when he didn’t get it, and gesturing to others for more effort. Bernardo is just on another planet the energy he has to chase every ball is superb. Great credit to Eddie as well cool
as a cucumber. Let’s hope the real David is back now for the last few games. Gundo night and day in terms of the two positions. Going to be 3 tough games but all about mentality now.

Thought we played poorly in the first half but were still fairly comfortable. We restricted them to long range efforts for the most part, and we had the best chances at goal.

We cut them open for the goals. Although I wanted the final whistle as soon as possible, the last 15 mins were a joy to watch. The level of control was unreal and they just couldn't get near us.

There is a chasm between us.

And it all clicked when Fern went off and Gundo dropped into DM.

Yeah, but I don't think that reflects badly on either Ferna or Gundo, basically they can both now fill the DM position, Ferna for me is better but Gundo has been excellent in that position and may be the successor to Ferna.

However, I think they were both trying to occupy the same areas of the pitch in the first half and the enforced change did us a bit of a favour allowing us to get Leroy onto the pitch.

In a 60 game season, hopefully Gundo will stay and share the games with Fern as he winds down.

We're lucky to have 2 great players and hopefully Gundo stays.

First time this season we have moved above Liverpool in RAWK's APLT. Nice viewing that graph. At one point we were 9 points behind them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.