United (A) Post Match Thread

What a win that was. We are levels above them on the pitch, in the dugout, as a club. 2 great strikes to win the game. However when Fern went off after he made that fantastic interception, I started to think it was all going to go against us with both him & KDB getting inured. I have never been so wrong, Gundogan slotted in perfectly as United had stopped pressing & the extra attacker in Leroy gave us more options as he stretches defences. David Silva has not met the incredible high standards he sets the last few months but last night was vintage Silva, they couldn’t get near him. Such a proud moment winning last night.

3 wins for another double: 4 for a treble.

What a win that was. We are levels above them on the pitch, in the dugout, as a club. 2 great strikes to win the game. However when Fern went off after he made that fantastic interception, I started to think it was all going to go against us with both him & KDB getting inured. I have never been so wrong, Gundogan slotted in perfectly as United had stopped pressing & the extra attacker in Leroy gave us more options as he stretches defences. David Silva has not met the incredible high standards he sets the last few months but last night was vintage Silva, they couldn’t get near him. Such a proud moment winning last night.

3 wins for another double: 4 for a treble.
David was perfection last night. Precision forward passes, gliding past defenders, tenacious closing down. I can't remember him giving the ball away cheaply once.

Knew the result but have just finished watching the match. How good was that? The press reports that I’d read didn’t give us enough credit. Total gulf in quality between the two sides! Three more Premier League wins needed. Come on City.

And in the post match review on sly, how cool was Joe?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.