United (A) Post Match Thread

I would have one of otemendi or kompany for remaining games for sure. Their experience will be vital plus they are big personalities who can handle pressure situations.

Just watched it again, can’t believe how many fouls they got away with without bookings, Shaw, Young Fred and especially Lingard!!
At one point in the second half Young dives (again) and jumps up screaming for handball when he realised he wasn’t getting a free kick for the ‘foul’.
Cheating ****.

Just watched it again, can’t believe how many fouls they got away with without bookings, Shaw, Young Fred and especially Lingard!!
At one point in the second half Young dives (again) and jumps up screaming for handball when he realised he wasn’t getting a free kick for the ‘foul’.
Cheating ****.

Plus the one chance they created first half, Rashford was offside and not given.

Cheating ****.
Trying to get Zinchenko sent off!

Always has been a diver, just doesn’t get into the box much anymore!

Strange how things pan out . On paper Liverpool now have the tricky games . Huddersfield is a walk over but Newcastle away could be tricky and then wolves at home which will not be easy . We have 4 cup finals left.
Ex-Liverpool managers may have a say in the eventual Champions!!

Need to have focus for the next 3.
Kompany, D Silva, Fernadhino or whoever....not arsed who it is, but we need someone on the pitch to steer us home.

Strange how things pan out . On paper Liverpool now have the tricky games . Huddersfield is a walk over but Newcastle away could be tricky and then wolves at home which will not be easy . We have 4 cup finals left.
We have the hardest. Brighton fighting to stay up..burnley enough said and Leicester who are amazing on the counter..we are all going to be nervous. Come on you boys in blue Manchester's blue and white

Anybody got a link for watching the second half? I have to watch on streams and my internet is so bad I couldn't even 'watch' most of the second half on the radio!

Even highlights would do.

Thanks in advance.

Cheating ****.
They were at it all game. Eddie clean tackled Rashford, and he went down in the box, rolling three or four times and then staying down like he was seriously injured. Pretty sure Eddie went over and told him to stop being a fanny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.