United (A) Post Match Thread

I envy blues who are younger than me. Can go to a game stand up all game (I know another thread for this) jump up and down do the Poznan and bounce back out down Busby Way. Well today with aching knees just about able to stand I couldn't give two figs about the 60s and 70s of which I saw most games including derbies I just want to be younger.
Get into yoga pal, you’ll feel 20 years younger after 18months of doing it!

Berando had raised the bar this season, last season I questioned his ability, but now, my God what a man!

And imagine liverpool come out of this season with absolutely no silverware hahahahaha

Just can't lay off the gas now, 4 cup finals, all difficult opponents on their day, hopefully Brighton will be confirmed safe by our game with them

Berando had raised the bar this season, last season I questioned his ability, but now, my God what a man!

And imagine liverpool come out of this season with absolutely no silverware hahahahaha

They can still very much win the double. Calm down.

Just can't lay off the gas now, 4 cup finals, all difficult opponents on their day, hopefully Brighton will be confirmed safe by our game with them

Was thinking about this and maybe the best possible outcome would be to play against them needing a win (pretty unlikely they'd find themselves in that position though). If they just needed a draw it could get a bit tricky. Think they'll probs be safe by the last day though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.