United (a) post-match thread

So losing our 3rd derby of the season is ok just because you wouldn’t swap positions with them? Absolute aids post.

The last part of my post answers your question. Did you read it?

In the context of what we have achieved the previous two seasons and what we can still achieve this season, despite the crippling injuries we have suffered, losing 3 games against an inferior team struggling to become relevant again isn't something to lose one's head about. We can still make it a great season. We beat them twice last season when we needed both wins.

Is there a single City fan who would swap our season for their season? Is there a fan who would prefer to beat 3 times Manure and battle with Sheff. United for 5th and with Lask (?) in EL while watching United comfortably making the top 4, winning the cup after beating us to reach the final, beating Real at Bernabeu and being among the favorites in the CL?

Is there a single fan who would prefer that? If No, then why moan all day and slate the manager and the players?

We can't win every season the title or the derby. It's fucking great that even with so many injury problems after two so successful seasons we have won a cup and have a chance to win two other cups. It's incredible to win 8-10 trophies over just 3 seasons, absolutely incredible. And if we win a treble this season after the domestic treble last season, this would make this team the greatest ever in England. Because of this possibility Pep rotates heavily and risks losses like yesterday's. League is gone anyway. We need a fresh and happy squad to compete in the cups.

ffs mate. Why can’t you let people be pissed off losing to the scum. Everyone knows we’re better but losing to cnuts like that is awful. Get off your positive high horse and just let people be.

How times have changed ehhh.....

Rags doing laps of honor after being gifted a derby by City.

I dont even remember us doing that when we beat them when we were shite.

Embarrassing.

It is not like they played that well either.

Is it Small time................ or am i a bitter c**t ?

no you're not its small time and embarrassing

How times have changed ehhh.....

Rags doing laps of honor after being gifted a derby by City.

I dont even remember us doing that when we beat them when we were shite.

Embarrassing.

It is not like they played that well either.

Is it Small time................ or am i a bitter c**t ?

Plucky United playing 5 at the back, their starting line up cost £537 million to our £383 million. They haven’t got much to show for all that money have they? You don’t get a trophy for beating City but you think they had just won one.

And he gets paid to manage the team, the best way that he sees appropriate .

I absolutely hate the rags and their fuckwit lemming supporters but imo it's not worth getting upset about what really was a game which wasn't that important in the bigger scheme of things .

As we haven't been able to , I hope that other teams stop the festering pile of shit from getting either a CL or even Eufa Cup place , which will give me so much pleasure .

Well if we had taken the 6 points then they would have been exactly where you wanted them.

Of course, the game is important, do not become like them when we beat them when we were the shit team, it was a piss poor showing tactically and performance by the players, Ederson more than anybody, shudders.

Aye, we're "shity" again and the manager is a loser

Yes, of course, that is exactly what I said, thanks for the debate, if you had nothing better to say it would be better keeping your mouth shut tbh.

Teams and managers have insufficient control over a half of a game for them to 'see out' a winning or satisfactory position. VAR, Whistling Wankers, diving bastards, players who fall over when the force wouldn't waft a piece of paper off the table, and a propensity shoot either or both of our own feet when the only danger is being knocked unconscious by a blade of grass. all conspire to thwart the best laid plans.

Did they stop playing at half time, yes is the answer but why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.