Aguero ok
Mendy ok
Mahrez good
Gabby ok

Bravo brilliant
Walker brilliant
Garcia brilliant
Merlin brilliant

David Silva was City's man of the match today, mate!

agree. Was totally pissed at first after that but like you say we have to go for the remaining 2 cups

summer recruitment needs to be spot on to inject ability and pace
I think our summer changes will depend on the outcome of the appeal. If we lose I can see us unloading a lot of high priced talent for large amounts of money, promoting some young players into the team and starting a rebuilding process. If the appeal doesn’t get heard this summer I can’t see us doing much, maybe a centre back and a full back.

F**king useless. Means f**k all as far as the league is concerned but to lose to that shite 3 times in one season is unforgiveable. As for Ederson that guy needs a serious shake. Too f**king casual. Wouldn't mind but not even sure he's that great a goalkeeper. His goals per shot faced ratio is wank so you'd think he could do other basics right. Fuming. Roll on tomorrow. Maybe i'll learn forgiveness by then.

tenor.gif
You think our defence will keep MADRID out. ?

How can anybody say they're not bothered by losing to the worst rag team for years three times this season. They were woeful today, we were on a par with them, the warning signs have been there ever since we beat Madrid, performances after have been shit, including Villa last week where we sneaked the win. We're in easy street until we play the return leg of the champs league where we'll no doubt be busting a gut.
Not good enough for me, we should be up for every game no matter who we play.

They are bothered, too proud to admit it.

We have to. It's that simple.

1x LB starter - 50m
1x LB back up - 20m
2x CB starters - 70m each.
1x Sane replacement - 125m
1x Fern replacement - 100m
1x RB starter/squad place - 40m
1x GK squad - 15m
2x STRIKERS - 80-100M Each
3rd striker if Serg or Jesus leave - 50-70m

Raheem to leave if his head doesn't come back - 120m
Sane - 60m (that's all we will get)
Mendy - 25m
Ota - 10m
Stones - 15m
Bravo - free
Rodri - 30m

A net spend of around 5-600m.

If not, next season will be much like this one.
As per 2013, as per 2014/15.

am i dreaming all this shit up ????

we lose a meaningless derby game and the whole fucking roof falls in ??? players manager even the fucking tea lady is getting tonight

I think when you look at our schedule and the amount of injuries we have, prioritising games is absolutely the right thing to do.

SW had more weight to it and so does Madrid. We will finish 2nd in the league at a canter.

Whilst I always want to win a derby, quite honestly today I couldn't give a fuck. It's just not important Vs where we currently are. It was a training drill. Minutes into legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.