United (a) post-match thread

I think that shows that they get the importance of the fixture itself more than our current players and manager do.

Too many of our players didn't turn up today.

I think it shows how far the rags have fallen that's its their cup final, and how far we have come that utd aren't a big game for us ! When we need to beat utd we played them of the park and won 3-1 !

if Pep was going to with a weaken team I would have preferred it to have been the gooners game

Good point. Those thinking Sane may be some kind of Messiah could very well end up disappointed. Whole team's played poorly too often.

I love Pep and I’m not having a go, I’m just genuinely interested in his methods and thought process as a football fan more than anything.

I just can’t get on board with starting a CM like Foden on the right rather than Sterling and forcing Mahrez onto the left wing.

You could even make the argument that the loss of Sane would’ve had less of an impact if Mahrez could play there.

Team selection showed that today wasn't the most important game for Pep, the players played like they agreed with him.
Yep i think when all us fans seen the line up
We relised theres bigger fish to fry.let utd fans have there minute of fame and the hype that follows.oles now a god and bruno fernandes is better than kdb blah blah .There fans are laughable lose againsts spuds and it will be ole out again.meanwhile we have real madrid and other big games to look forward to.Dont get me wrong i hate losing derby games but us fans have to realise the amount of games coming up and then can say pep made the right decision.ps was impressed with micah richards today spoke his mind and didnt let roy keane scare him .

I think it shows how far the rags have fallen that's its their cup final, and how far we have come that utd aren't a big game for us ! When we need to beat utd we played them of the park and won 3-1 !

if Pep was going to with a weaken team I would have preferred it to have been the gooners game

We needed to beat them in the home game and failed. They aren’t our biggest game of the season anymore but that doesn’t mean we have to pretend it still isn’t a big game.

Just goes to show, resting your number one keeper isn't really the best thing to do. Ederson should play every game unless suffering from fatigue/injury

What’s our fuckin record against them with pep in charge ? Maybe I’m too fucked to think straight but in my mind it’s fucking abysmal. Obviously overall record and trophies won outstrip records against any one particular club bit it’s very hard to stomach at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.