United (a) post-match thread

I had a feeling of what to expect seeing Zinchenko, Gundo and Rodri in the line up.

Can’t legislate for Ederson being shit though I guess if we are being fair.
All 3 are redundant. Every time I have seen us play all 3 we look poor. We don't need 3 players whose job is to control and circulate.

They won at Etihad and at home as well, Ole did 6 points vs City. Let that sink in.

Both games he tactically outfoxed Pep with weaker players. We scored 1 goal in 180 minutes vs Ole in the PL.

What was Ederson doing today honestly? Piss poor, first goal awful the way he went down for that ball than this in the end and nearly Martial catched him with that backpass that Ederson missed to control.
1 mistake like this vs Real Madrid and we could be out.

They took 6 points off of us. Absolute joke.

We need to do extremely well in CL to have a good season I am a bit worried seeing performances like today. I dont think we beat Arsenal on Wednesday. Again the game will be much more important to them than us and complacency can cost us.

Ederson lost us that game. One pee poor attempt at a save and one brain fart. Still think best team lost.

Dont think there was much betwen the two teams...both playing to their strengths and vastly different styles but one more effective than the other.

Utd have got better recently and we have gone backwards - the gap between us is certainly closing

This squad has gone from being one of the best that has graced the turf to being turned over 3 times by a shite united side. Do they care? Didn't look like any of them did today. Fucking clueless and gutless performance. That game was lost in the dressing room.

At least we can feel better knowing that the players will be trousering at least £100k each for that mess.

So the Rags played as the away team 6 across the back low block, difficult to penetrate, when we did McCann stepped up got them out of it and VAR did the rest Then the only other chance was Sterling who once again fluffed his lines how many times this season? Their goals were gifts first from Dean then Eddie they didn’t really create anything

Pep just doesn't get it being clever mite be great for his ego but he doesn't have to go to work tomorrow, sorry but there are games he should play for the fucking fans we go week in week out we pay there fucking wages well some of it ,yes I've had a drink but in the days we were shit we gave it our all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.