United (a) post-match thread

Yep. I fear us getting done at Newcastle. They'll be right up for this one.

We go into the game with that attitude and lethargy we are done. Geordie's first chance for a Wembley semi final in years, their team and crowd will be fired up. They are as good as safe now so can go all in.

Someone needs to sit down with Eddie too. Cost us two goals and almost a third, total lack of concentration, he looked half asleep. If Bravo had put in that performance this place would be in meltdown now.

MOST HYPED UP AND OVERATED PLAYER I HAVE SEEN WEAR A BLUE SHIRT. AND I AM 78, AS MUCH USE AS APAIR OF TITS ON A BULLFROG.
A man of 78 shouldn't be thinking about a pair of tits, it'll tip you over the edge.
And I don't believe for one second you're 78.
Most men your age can hardly raise a smile let alone work a pc or a mobile.

We go into the game with that attitude and lethargy we are done. Geordie's first chance for a Wembley semi final in years, their team and crowd will be fired up. They are as good as safe now so can go all in.

Someone needs to sit down with Eddie too. Cost us two goals and almost a third, total lack of concentration, he looked half asleep. If Bravo had put in that performance this place would be in meltdown now.
The way the Rags set up today is basically the same way we'll see Newcastle set up. Back 5 with 3/4 holding mids with Saint Maximin and Almiron looking to counter attack. And thats our downfall this season playing against teams set up this way we struggle to break them down then get beaten by teams that have 1 or 2 shots on target.

Pathetic, fucking pathetic. The lot of them with the exception of Aguero and Foden should be dragged out on to the street and shot. Fucking pathetic

Steady on, son. I was thinking they should be at least forced to walk through Manchester doing the Cersie Lannister walk of shame being bombarded with Greggs pasties and veg rolls ;)

The chances are that we will be playing Utd at Wembley in the next couple of months. Losing three times to them in a season turns them into a ‘bogey team’. We could have really put them in their place in the first leg of the League Cup semi, but we let them back in it when we could have humiliated them. We then lose to them in the return and miss chance after chance.
My heart sank when I saw Sterling’s name in the team sheet. He is an utter coward and always wilts in the big games and always misses a few sitters and so it proved again.
Hopefully, Pep might realise that a semi final against Utd is doubly important. If he doesn’t, they’ll mug us again.

I think what frustrates me the most is us not being able to match their intensity.

Even when they became entrenched in their own half they were quite happy to watch us pass from one side to the other like a dull metronome.

Pep should be playing his best team and Zinchenko over Mendy isn’t it. At least Mendy offers you an overlap that draws a defender.

A man of 78 shouldn't be thinking about a pair of tits, it'll tip you over the edge.
And I don't believe for one second you're 78.
Most men your age can hardly raise a smile let alone work a pc or a mobile.
Haha :) His grandson typed out the message for him as he was telling him in sign language.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.