United (a) post-match thread

He deserves it for a shit performance.

we win and lose or draw ? as a team and leave the blame in the dressing room for the manager to sort out and pep is a master at putting his arm around a player if he has a bad performance and never's dig them out in a interview, yes mistakes was made but come on lets not take the glory away from united ?? was there biggest win for 2 seasons and are now on par with manchester city and they could even catch us for 2nd place

It’s been lovely the last two weeks. I’ve felt so positive about city/life since the Madrid match but that was absolute crap.

the positive was that he started Foden, but that’s about the only positive. Cancelo, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Gundogan and Sterling are just simply not good enough. I’ve been a massive Sterling advocate, but I’m so bored of his lack of... anything.

At least we play again in three days and hopefully we got the bad performance out of our system.

One of the worst performances under Pep. Players looked half arsed, tactics totally wrong and Pep fucked up the team section

Why didn't Walker and Mendy start?

Totally unacceptable and the players and Pep need to take a long hard look at themselves

Pep shutting down the stupid questions from the reporter well I thought.
He fucked up massively today, doesn’t care about a derby, we have lost 3 times this season to these cnuts. They’re celebrating like they’ve won a trophy.
Oh, hold on, that’s us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.