United (A) Post Match Thread

He was petulant as fuck against the bin dippers when he couldn’t get his own way. Proper blouse.
He's like cissy and ada tutting and looking aghast when he doesn't get his own way. Every time the red mardarses conceded a goal he's front and centre shaking his head and bottom lip quivering.
Pretty ironic that he symbolises them lot to a fuckin T.

He's like cissy and ada tutting and looking aghast when he doesn't get his own way. Every time the red mardarses conceded a goal he's front and centre shaking his head and bottom lip quivering.
Pretty ironic that he symbolises them lot to a fuckin T.
Here, here he is a dick. When my eldest told me that he might be coming to City he said to me that I didn’t look too happy about it, I wasn’t, he wouldn’t have been a good fit for us.

Apparently it will happen when the Sheik gets bored ;)
Or when the oil runs out. What they don’t understand is that City have been self financed for years now. We are going nowhere. The myth that the press keeps perpetuating that the Sheik keeps putting his hand in his pocket to buy whoever we like, gives all the knob head fans from other clubs false hope,when actually we are just the best run club in the world, that’s the actual truth.

Morning blues

For those of you like myself heading into a rag/scouse infested office, have a wonderful, wonderful day
Oh yes. A big loud bold GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. CARLSBERG DON’T DO WEEKENDS. HOWEVER. Usually work from home on a Monday
Not today !!!

Haha for fucks sake, I know we played (and hammered) the fuckers at some point this weekend.

Never thought id be glad of an international break but my liver has had some damage inflicted on it over the past few weeks.
Isn’t it great when we win before the international break. This win is a hundred times better though. Great weekend for the Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.