United (A) Post Match Thread

Ha, the mentality of the person filming it and shouting foul mouthed abuse, then uploading it onto a social media platform as if it was a clever triumph for him.
The only amusing part of it and the bit that will continue going viral, is Bernardo making him look as small and as insignificant as it's humanly possible to be.

Bernardo gets it with those fuckers and the scousers, you can see the contempt on his face when we play them. I loved his celebration after he scored

Anybody wondering why I feel this strongly watch the video. They are utter vermin, why would you hang about after being played off the park to hurl moronic vile abuse at professional sportsmen at the top of their game? Scum, never forget what they are

That’s one of the funniest things I’ve seen in ages. What a bunch of complete fuckwits.

You just love to see it!! Baldy :) ooooo I bet that hurt him, From the plastic trying to get our lads to sign his red cap, to the smirks from our lads & two nil fingers from a couple, our players arguably had a tougher ride than the game & still laughed em off!

Shocking but expected, what I don't get is how do these scumbags get so close to our team, what the fck are they doing in that area?

Also I don't get the thought process of these people, "I know what I'll do after the game" - time to have a look at themselves and say "really?"
To be fair I reckon most just wanted some pictures on tge phones, so to claim to always be city when they go down city store (for the 3rd kit)

Just bumped into this lad I know, an old school red. Moaning about how shit they’ve become and how we hammered them. He said “if not for De Gea it would have been 6 or 7. Ole has to go!” Then he comes out with “ but it should have been 0-0 as one was an OG & the other was a stupid mistake, City are struggling to score goals, which doesn’t bode well for you”. Delusional

Anybody wondering why I feel this strongly watch the video. They are utter vermin, why would you hang about after being played off the park to hurl moronic vile abuse at professional sportsmen at the top of their game? Scum, never forget what they are

Rather than hurl abuse at their own board and their players ineptitude they stand their like fuckin morons shouting shite. Typical rag wankers, deluded nobs. Embarrassing.

Feck me, that is deeply embarrassing and weird as fûck, absolute utter scum dipped in huge amounts of pure morons.

Trust me you encountered this anywhere the fuckers spotted you were a blue in Manchester when we were shit, usually it was piss taking, always when they outnumbered you. That was when we were light years behind them, even when we were in the third tier. A few came unstuck which was always satisfying.

I know it’s very hard to imagine and probably been told before.
When you were a Kid in the UK in the early 90s you decide to support a club purely because they are winning things.

You discover it papers over your fragile ego and for years you find comfort in the assumption it will always be this way.

Then one day your cozy little Sky fuelled world collapses, your fragility exposed.it was never meant to be this way was it ?

you plastic cnuts

Trust me you encountered this anywhere the fuckers spotted you were a blue in Manchester when we were shit, usually it was piss taking, always when they outnumbered you. That was when we were light years behind them, even when we were in the third tier. A few came unstuck which was always satisfying.
One of the best feelings I've ever had was when we won the league at Brighton in 18/19 with 98 points against an exceptional Liverpool side and a peerless, never to be seen again run-in. I'd been at Eastlands watching on a big screen, and they finished 6th and played at home. I got a tram back to Piccadilly to have a few beers in town, and walking to Piccadilly tap with other blues like the whole City belonged to me and they were getting their trains back to London. I don't think I've ever walked with as much of a fucking swagger, and they looked as sheepish as I've ever seen them (until yesterday that is). If I could bottle that feeling I'd drink it every day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.