United (A) Post Match Thread

ole at the wheel at wheel ole at the wheel

STOP THE FUCKING BUS JUST FUICKING STOP THE BUS

Foros foren forums GIF - Find on GIFER

Micah was missing the Souness point, if you are paid as a professional footballer then bloody well perform like one.
But he wasn't. He was in agreement from the first second that Cancelo should have been closed down.

10 points from away games at last seasons 2nd, 3rd, 4th and fifth is some record. Makes the Palace and Soton results all the more frustrating.

I'd prefer to have 10 pts from those games than 6 from Southampton and Palace and only 5 from the big games.

Yes, it would be better to be top of the league now, but our fixtures have been the most difficult so far, and by far. It's been a good start to the season with some fantastic performances away from home.

The last 35 mins was piss funny. Even funnier that they seem happy enough to plough on with Ole regardless of them not even reaching the heady heights of mediocrity. Must be the sign of a true big club, settling for being utterly outclassed.

He wasn't justifying it though, that was the whole point that Souness kept missing.
I’m missing it too then. Looked to me like he kept shouting and shouting over and again. Made no sense whatsoever. Wasted 10 minutes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.