United (A) Post Match Thread

I don't think that was Micah's point. I'm pretty sure all he was trying to say was he could understand why Wan-Bissaka was hesitant. The reason being he was so poorly covered for the first goal he was concerned he'd give Cancelo the freedom of the penalty area if Cancelo got beyond him.

He wasn't disagreeing with Souness (he made that point repeatedly), he was just trying to use Wan-Bissaka's hesitancy to remark on United's laziness and poor coaching but it got out of hand before he could finalise it.
There’s no justification for awb hesitating. There was no other city player near. Whatever point he was trying to make was rubbish. Problem with Micah is he wasn’t a great defender so probably still doesn’t know what the correct approach is in certain situations. It was Micah’s pace and power going forward that was helpful until the more intelligent zabaleta left him out

I don't think that was Micah's point. I'm pretty sure all he was trying to say was he could understand why Wan-Bissaka was hesitant. The reason being he was so poorly covered for the first goal he was concerned he'd give Cancelo the freedom of the penalty area if Cancelo got beyond him.

He wasn't disagreeing with Souness (he made that point repeatedly), he was just trying to use Wan-Bissaka's hesitancy to remark on United's laziness and poor coaching but it got out of hand before he could finalise it.
If they'd remembered an earlier clip, wb was left on half way, 10 yards away from Foden and jogging. Gotta be the coaching

I’m just enjoying the game rather than conversing with people like yourself if that’s ok. Although I suppose that I should be flattered by your interest as to my whereabouts.

We played well - we look much better with Foden on the wing, as I’ve been arguing for weeks, and with Stones at the back as well. Everyone played well, maybe Rodri was MoM for me. But Guardiola and Sterling still don’t like each other, so my comment on Wednesday is still spot on thanks very much.

On that front I don’t see anything obvious to suggest that Jesus is better on the wing than up front, so maybe Sterling can come into that position if the relationship improves. Hopefully it does.

United were dreadful though, probably a worse performance than the 6-1. To be fair I think Keane provided a good analysis of how shit they are.
How do you mean "conversing with people like yourself"?

Was only asking where you was as you seem very negative towards us!
As you were.

There’s no justification for awb hesitating. There was no other city player near. Whatever point he was trying to make was rubbish. Problem with Micah is he wasn’t a great defender so probably still doesn’t know what the correct approach is in certain situations. It was Micah’s pace and power going forward that was helpful until the more intelligent zabaleta left him out
He wasn't justifying it though, that was the whole point that Souness kept missing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.