United (A) | Post Match Thread

I'm so puzzled by the offside rule now. I'm watching Brighton vs LFC. March made a run, didn't touch the ball but was deemed as offside, he was offside. I don't know the difference between that and Rashford

He was shite today.on the edge of his own area turning circles like a fucking corkscrew and then giving a neutral,non-effective pass.If his missus wants to move abroad and lie on a sun-bed all day drinking pina colladas then come out and say so,then piss off and let us get on with planning for the future.
Absolutely spot on
If he and Cancelo as well don’t want to be here bin them both off and replace them with better, more committed players who will be up for it!

We can blame the officials all we want but we are dropping points regularly now and against teams that are potential relegation fodder. We have bought the best out and out most wanted number 9 on the planet but don’t change or adapt our game or tactics to suit him. We have a World Cup winning striker on the bench but refuse to bring him on when we are chasing the game and desperately need a goal. That is on Pep and Pep 100% alone. His stubbornness is starting to cost us. It is clear the squad are starting to get disgruntled. Something has to change and quickly. Spurs next week and they have a habit of giving us more than a game. If we drop points to them at home then a top 4 spot is under serious threat.
Haalands looking like he’s playing for the wrong team. I mean if KDB isn’t playing well haaland doesn’t get a sniff. That can’t be right.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.