United (A) | Post Match Thread

Walker was the one that I was most frustrated with today. Just would not pass the ball forward to the runner.

Obviously he has been immense as a superfast defender but when he is part of the attack we falter imo. I was hoping for Lewis to come on 2nd half (even if that meant we were vulnerable on the counter).
In his defence how many times did he under/overlap his opponent and not get a return ball? That would suggest it’s a tactic

Only go to see the highlights. Not sure where to start and at this point I see no reason to have a go at the players. The team has clearly hit a bump and we are now struggling to win games.

You got to take the rough with the smooth. The cheating aside which is always more prevalent when we are struggling. Hammering teams leaves the corrupt refs on the sidelines and unable to impact results. Time to reflect on
what a magnificent run over the last 10 plus seasons. I genuinely don’t care that we got beat by united. Any team is capable of causing us problems at the minute. Nothing stays the same. The club will continue to try and play the pep way. Throwing away our identity because we are not playing well is not going to happen.

Take this season as what it is. We will be inconsistent now until the summer. Maybe we will win a trophy and maybe not. Regroup and see who needs to be replaced. Get behind the manager and show our support.

We will be back. Rebuild the squad while trying to remain competitive is a big job. Buying the wrong players can cause years of stagnation. Never mind trying to replace a world class coach.

Time we sorted out a few problem positions and back the manager with the players he wants. Someone who can pass through the lines would be a welcome addition.

Not a pissing competiton but 50 years as a season ticket holder and that is a contender for the worst piece of officiating I have ever seen.

The pen against Sun ji hai will always take top spot for me :)

Reactions: OB1
I agree totally , but what I find more worrying is Haaland.Am I wrong in thinking that if he doesnt score he contributes nothing-Or is his only job to score ??
You are right,if he doesn't score he contributes fuck all.However it's not all his fault,we just haven't found a way of playing to his strengths yet.

How short is your fucking memory?

We smashed Chelsea 4-0 like a week ago, we smashed 6 past United earlier in the season.

Arsenal would need to fuck up but 8 points is far from insurmountable.

Remember 2012??

View attachment 65992
Remind me how many of those mentality monsters are still playing in this current team, none unfortunately ....completely different situation. A City defence with VK in it today wouldn't have spunked a 1-0 lead with 12 minutes to go. If Arsenal lose tomorrow then there is still all to play for, if they win I think they may go on and win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.