United (A) | Post Match Thread

City didn't play bad today, bad call stiffed us, a point there is never terrible, but we are struggling to create chances for Haaland and seems to have made us one dimensional.

VAR didn’t give the goal. Attwell did.
No ref should be giving that goal from just the live play.

The lino clearly flagged for starters and var should at least have referred atwell to the monitor, as it was I suspect they just whispered in his ear that there was no offside issue.

Even by keeping quiet var have conciously made that decision, and like I said, no one else gets it given.

Rules are there to be manipulated at the moment, fans will get fed up though, and no amount of "evening it up" is gonna wash with true footy fans.

Having said that, the tv companies who now own football would be happy to just cater for the teams with the most armchair supporters, so it could be a dark period coming up.

Your correct I did.
It was your post calling city fans shite I was replying too.
Was it just today you think city fans are shite ?
No worries.
I didn't say City fans ARE shite, I just thought we were today compared to the usual away support and considering it was a derby.

Klopp is a **** but a fantastic manager. Currently his Dipper side are getting battered by Brighton and are 8th.
The same side was close to a quad last season.
Perspective

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.