United (A) | Post Match Thread

This is Peps first season all over expect without the excitement of tiki taka football.

A team is gonna win the league that we weren't expecting. We're going to finish 3rd and get knocked out of the champions league possibly in the next round.
FFS get a fucking grip, is this your first season of supporting City?

Klopp is a **** but a fantastic manager. Currently his Dipper side are getting battered by Brighton and are 8th.
The same side was close to a quad last season.
Perspective
I dont give 2 fucks what klopp or Liverpool do, I care what city do, so what perspective is there? Because they are having a shit season then it's ok for us to be playing poorly?

Used to be you were offside if you were in an offside position and you were interfering with play. Seems entirely reasonable and now with the assistance of VAR something that could be, he says optimistically, simply determined. Not sure how Rashford could be deemed as not interfering with play on any level? That poor decision turned the game on its head. We were in control at 1-0 and despite some of the team not at levels we all know they are capable of all I could see was 3 points. Watching the Cult being absolutely stuffed by Brighton there is an apparent changing of the guard going on this season.
Big challenges ahead for Pep in the weeks to come, he hasn't failed to rise to many in past years has he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.