United (A) | Post Match Thread

Pep has been vocal for years about us not taking our chances in games and hes been given an elite striker that will put the ball into the net, it was either this or continuing to pass the ball about and nobody being in the box once a cross comes in.
What was their opinion on the farcical decision for the equaliser?

@Petetheblu haha sorry, when it comes to tech im completely out of my depth and shouldnt of tried to get a cheap joke out of you :)

and about haaland, we bought him to play to our strengths ,were not a bad team, and do agree we need to hit that early ball now and again, because he would fucking love it ,love it i tell ya :)

Old Trafford is the only ground in the country that that goal would be given in. (Even Klanfield wouldn't get that given). The linesman got it right. The ref vouldnt cope with the pressure of the situation.
There wasn't any pressure on the situation, if he had ruled out no one except the most bias United fan would have complained. It was just bent.

I think its rubbish too,but as it stands he didnt break the rules.He did not prevent one of our defenders reaching the ball,he then had the intelligence to leave it for the rat.
He is running in line with akanji towards the ball, obstructing his view and actually meaning he would need to go round. Look at the space between the ball and bruno, if rashford is not there the ball is dealt with by either keeper or defender comfortably. There is no way to sugarcoat this one, if the VAR has the bollocks to correct the ref then it's given offside.

Calls for the ref to go have another look at it are, imo, off as well. Just tell the daft **** he got it wrong, call offside and carry on from a free kick - easy.

Attachments

• 20230115_085948.jpg
    20230115_085948.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 16
Nothing to see re their first goal says Foy, just sticking up for his mate obviously. Not sure one other person apart from ex rags and their thick supporters think it should've stood

Im in agreement with you, what im saying is hes wanted a striker for a while and now were not getting the ball to him. Were just reluctant to play the ball over the top for him to run onto.

Just watched the MOTD repeat and the Rashford goal is a disgraceful decision. It's so bad you have to say it's bordering on being bent. Akanji plays Rashford offside and lets him go because he's miles off. That should be that, game stopped and a free kick to us. Even with the letting the game carry on rule, when var looks at it again it should be ruled out. Obviously Rashford is interfering with play as he's got the whole defence chasing him and Ederson expecting a shot from him. Atwell and Oliver have form against us, the pair of them are a disgrace to their profession. I wonder if we'll get a letter of apology, I won't hold my breath.

Nothing to see re their first goal says Foy, just sticking up for his mate obviously. Not sure one other person apart from ex rags and their thick supporters think it should've stood
Even Tent Peg said Rashford distracted the defenders. Ermm, isnt that interfering with play ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.