United (A) | Post Match Thread

@Petetheblu haha sorry, when it comes to tech im completely out of my depth and shouldnt of tried to get a cheap joke out of you :)

and about haaland, we bought him to play to our strengths ,were not a bad team, and do agree we need to hit that early ball now and again, because he would fucking love it ,love it i tell ya :)

No worries, I'm just frustrated at having a big beautiful fast striker and not utilising his strengths. Maybe it's Kevs form or that no one gets to the line and crosses it anymore or maybe it because Peps just to good and teams won't open up as much and leave the spaces for a thorough ball. Sorry can't do sentences with you a massive jumble up of words.

Agreed and me too.
As a player, when you see things like that go against you (especially against certain teams) , you know something’s not quite right, your head is bound to go and your just wondering what’s going to happen next.

Let’s get behind them, and the team need to learn to leave nothing open to ‘interpretation’ for the officials to grasp on to.
If even a possibility exists that something similar or even more bizarre might happen in the future you have to seriously consider is it worth it. While I fully agree we need to get behind the lads it will be pointless if we are going to witness more of this shite. Let's hope against hope this marks an endpoint rather than a starting point.

Like an idiot I watched MOTD and got angry all over agsin

The more depressing thing though is that so many teams now seem to be playing more exciting football than us ….zipping the ball around quickly, scoring on the break, attacking with conviction rather than being obsessed with possession stats …..never thought I’d say we were one of the more dull teams to watch in the PL yet here we are
Keep hearing this arguement without people actually acknowledging that most teams put 10 behind the ball against us.
Brighton were great yesterday because the Dippers came to attack, not sit back for 90 mins and try the odd counter.

The football is fine, we need more tempo and intensity.

Im in agreement with you, what im saying is hes wanted a striker for a while and now were not getting the ball to him. Were just reluctant to play the ball over the top for him to run onto.

Sorry, getting moaned at by blues and had my guns outs ready to fire back. Read it negatively. Apologies.

Ian wright did a piece on it on motd,3 times haaland was in,not once in whole game did we even try an play a thru ball,thing is it doesent have to even be perfect ,just between lines,and haaland will do the rest,or at least put them under serious pressure,instead we just passed it too very slow wings,then utd had everyone behind and 2 or 3 defenders round haaland,its rearly not haalands fault ,this is our main issue,if we had fast wingers that actually beat a player it wudnt be a problem but at moment they dont even try to beat last man just past back inside,greelish was only one when he came on that was beating man and puttin them under it,it was poor play yday,summert needs to change,and quickly because it does look like were easy to play against

Would Mahrez rather be on the left? This stuff about cutting in and getting it on his left for a shot is nice when it happens, but I'd rather we had players getting to the goal-line and crossing it with their "natural" foot.

Would Mahrez rather be on the left? This stuff about cutting in and getting it on his left for a shot is nice when it happens, but I'd rather we had players getting to the goal-line and crossing it with their "natural" foot.
Agreed. Especially now we have a natural goalscorer to get on those crosses.

Keep hearing this arguement without people actually acknowledging that most teams put 10 behind the ball against us.
Brighton were great yesterday because the Dippers came to attack, not sit back for 90 mins and try the odd counter.

The football is fine, we need more tempo and intensity.
exactly what they did yesterday , we have such a high line in every game we are susceptible to counters, its our risk and reward style of play
just think of the dipper game and salahs goal, cancelo is virtually on the half way line as last man
that how we play
its looks boring because two banks of 4 sitting in is difficult to navigate
its why we do well away from home because teams have to have a go and push up and have a go
we are in a slight dip where our passing isnt bang on and decisive enough, I'm sure it will return soon enough
they're not robots

There wasn't any pressure on the situation, if he had ruled out no one except the most bias United fan would have complained. It was just bent.
Pep was a little more polite compared to Akanji. ‘We know where we play‘ were his words whereas Akanji just laid it out as it was, that it was a completely wrong decision, even referring to what they were told by the ref’s at the start of the season.

Pep is used to it, Akanji is wondering what the fuck is going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.