United (A) | Post Match Thread

One of the most pathetic derbies ever. Hopefully, this kick up the arse will inspire us to beat Arsenal home and away. It's not over yet, lads. There is a long way to go. Come on Spurs tomorrow.

Shite performance by us in first half and after the goal. Ake + Ederson look suspect every time they get the ball. Probably will take the team a season to get used to playing with a no. 9 and i'll take that if it means us winning the lot next season. Still a long way to go this season however.

Play like how we have and we're not winning anything this season.

The club has been far too complacent with recruitment.

All eggs into getting Haaland and they we get subpar players in Gomez and Phillips. We finally get Haaland and then Pep has no idea how to play him.

KDB looks overweight and with Gundogan they look like age have caught up with them.

Foden looks like hype has gone to his head and does nothing all game and thinks it's enough.

Bernardo plays like he wants out.

Rodri doesn't deserve to be on the losing team.

Always feel a bit like we fall to pieces in the face of some adversity or a disgraceful decision. And that is a blatant example of it, I cannot believe that goal has stood, Atwell blatantly ignoring the rules.

I won’t hold my breath for an official apology like Everton got last season.

One of the mistakes we made sadly is not having a winger style player with pace, acceleration and directness. We have similar style players throughout the team.

When we need to change the tempo and style of a game we dont have much variance. No one scores for us enough except Haaaland.
Definitely. Bring back Sterling and Sane. We need wingers who can beat players and get to the by-line to put decent crosses in.

All round sloppy first half. Slightly better second half. I would be frightened to count up how many times Cancelo gave the ball away today leaving us completely exposed. Quite frightening how we have gone from complete world beaters to making Everton, Southampton and United look like world beaters.
Cancelo should not even be on the bench he’s been that poor

Very few shots from us tells a story that we weren’t good enough but fuck me we’ve been robbed by shit refereeing there. He had no bollocks and listened to the crowd all game. How did Malacia not get a yellow? He gave a free kick away everytime it came near him. And don’t get me started on VAR. the weirdest VAR performance I have ever seen. Quick decisions, the penalty check was over before the ball went out of play.

We weren’t good enough but I’m fucked off because it feels like we’ve been cheated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.