United (A) | Post Match Thread

Obvious reffing issues through whole match... But we lack any cutting edge and created little. We are winning fuck a this year... Oh, and football is fucked...

before we bought in Haaland we used to create chances for fun. Now we can't create anything. something isn't right here

We've lost many a Derby before fuck it that's not the problem. Problem is lack of balls, interest, leader, ideas, character something is wrong

Don’t understand how we change so much since Brentford match we haven’t been the same for me. Lost to Brentford. Dropped points to Everton. Lost to Southampton. Lost to United. Not been convincing in any game other than Chelsea. I don’t know if letting Haaland stay in the box is working for us - we have to get him involved in the link-up play.

People saying who cares about the shit referee when we played badly... I would normally agree with that... but this game was a tough game, away, against a team in form and these kinds of games are decided by narrow margins. We weren't playing brilliantly but we had a narrow edge and the referee has just totally decided the outcome. The second goal doesn't happen if the first doesn't go in because we would be sat back not trying to force a winner.

I've been attending matches since '96 and this is the first time I've genuinely wondered what is the point when things like that happen? I'm sure I'll get over it in a week, but at the moment I'm absolutely fuming.
We were having a good second half. We'd worked out the gaps, worked out their system, and managed to get a deserved goal. Like you say, tough away ground, early kick off, a team in form, we were managing the game. The intervention changes everything.

Forget the VAR controversy - this team is being outbattled almost every week now - slow tempo - wayward passing - not pressing - not creating chances - every team will go through a short period like that but this has gone on for weeks now and I don’t think it has anything to do with the world cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.