United (A) | Post Match Thread

C’mon do you really think we deserved to win that game….
Even first half and thought we were miles better than them 2nd half before their goal which in my opinion should have been disallowed. Not gonna argue we’ve obviously played better but no chance we deserved to lose that.

That game was handed to United by inept decision making - it is that simple. It is not on Pep, nor the players, and at the time of the goal, City were significantly the better team.
Villa fan here, how their 1st goal was not offside god only knows…..if it due to the new ruling in needs changing back now.

Something just isn't clicking at the moment. I'd like to see Foden moved over to the right where he can cut in.

Not sure KDB should be starting in his current form but then again you know he might always pop up with an assist. It's a bit of a dilemma.

Whatever decision it was, the blame is with us only and with Pep particularly. How many times this season we let teams come back after scoring first, Villa, Newcastle, Everton, even Liverpool twice and today with this lot. Even loss to Brentford, or conceding two quick goals after being 6:1 up. In two games we had one shot on goal. We play worse than Pep's first season. Tactically fucked up by our own manager and Haaland issue will come to the fore sooner or later!

Toys out.

No; I criticised them after the game on wednesday night. I've always said that I don't mind constructive criticism, I'll even contribute to it. It's the kneejerk nonsense that gets to me. But carry on, I can’t be bothered arguing after that.
Constructive criticism. We're focused on possession not goals. We don't risk through balls enough. Regardless of his goals Haaland is a passenger in this type of tactical possession obsessed football. we've battled and battled but you could count the good first halves we've had on one hand this season. What's kneejerk about that? We're horrible to watch right now.

Disagree 100% with this post. Up until that decision (which was right - it’s the rule that’s total bollocks) we were cruising. Bit of huff and puff from the crowd but we didn’t look like throwing it away at all.

stop talking trash, thats an offside anywhere in the world. Funny also that people seem to have forgotten we should have had at least a pen, casemiro fouled cancelo. Yes we didnt play well but we were robbed blind, again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.