United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will take the win on Sunday but there is no way I want those twats against us at Wembley so someone has to beat them and preferably Derby.
Fair point Eds , but one my best ever trips ( maybe the very best ever) was when we beat them in the semi in 2011, went there with zero expectation with my son for the first time, left with the greatest feeling that something special was now happening with our wonderful club! ( was when we loved Ya Ya!)

Given we’ve all seen them beat us twice already this season I’m going for a big City win on Sunday ( that’ll make it 2 wins each this season) and then the “ decider” can be at Wembley FA Cup semi or even the final , thoughts ??
I would rather someone else knocks the cunnts out of the fa cup, hopefully Derby, so my kids don’t have to witness horrible scummy behaviour at Wembley

Last edited:
Fair point Eds , but one my best ever trips ( maybe the very best ever) was when we beat them in the semi in 2011, went there with zero expectation with my son for the first time, left with the greatest feeling that something special was now happening with our wonderful club! ( was when we loved Ya Ya!)
Absolutely a great trip but their behaviour and general scuminess is not one I wish to see repeated and it would also mean they are knocked out by Derby or Norwich

Will take the win on Sunday but there is no way I want those twats against us at Wembley so someone has to beat them and preferably Derby.

100% agree. We've had some really enjoyable days out at Wembley over the past few years. If we have to play them I can see it kicking off big time, before, during & after.

Given we’ve all seen them beat us twice already this season I’m going for a big City win on Sunday ( that’ll make it 2 wins each this season) and then the “ decider” can be at Wembley FA Cup semi or even the final , thoughts ??
fuck that hopefully Derby if not Norwich will knock the twats out

25 J Hart
2 M Richards
4 V Kompany (c)
J Lescott
G Clichy
Y Touré
G Barry
J Milner

D Silva (1G)
M Balotelli (2G)

S Agüero (1G)

Substitutes
C Pantilimon
P Zabaleta
E Dzeko (2G)
A Kolarov

S Nasri

K Touré
N de Jong

4 big games in last weeks all away from home thought we looked very leggy last night but im imagining the same from the rags tonight big advantage for us is our squad is vastly superior to theres and they wont be able to make and bring in 8 or 9 fresh players for sunday and have a world class team out we can add in an extra days rest and from fa cup and we should have to much for them but i dont expect a massacre been quite tight (league games) in past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.