United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which comedy official is not going to allow us to win this?
Copied from the thread about officials:
"Mike Dean will officiate the Manchester derby this coming weekend, it has been confirmed.

He will be assisted by Darren Cann and Dan Robathan with Anthony Taylor the fourth official.

Andre Marriner will be the VAR, assisted by Stephen Child."

I would go in town around the northern quarter and head to the ground as late as you can.
Northern quarter you say...hmmm?

Last time I did the northern quarter before a derby was 1990 (before it was called the northern quarter) and it was kicking off everywhere. We got attacked in Yates's on Oldham street by hundreds of rags.

Then we got chased across Piccadilly gardens

Then we all got bussed to the Swamp, and ~5,000 of us crammed in the scoreboard end witnessed brightwell's screamer and celebrated like lunatics.

Effing rag twats.

Copied from the thread about officials:
"Mike Dean will officiate the Manchester derby this coming weekend, it has been confirmed.

He will be assisted by Darren Cann and Dan Robathan with Anthony Taylor the fourth official.

Andre Marriner will be the VAR, assisted by Stephen Child."

Why are the bent cnuts " assisted " by anybody ?

That crew are well capable of fucking us over without any assistance .

Manchester United captain Harry Maguire says he is "working hard to get fit" after an ankle injury ruled him out of Thursday's FA Cup tie against Derby.

Maguire suffered the injury in training and could miss Sunday's derby against Manchester City.

United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said he had planned to play the defender in the fifth round tie at Pride Park on Thursday.
"Hopefully he'll be OK for the weekend, but I'm not sure," he told MUTV.

City travel to Old Trafford in the Premier League on Sunday, with United, currently in fifth place, still chasing a Champions League spot.

Manchester United captain Harry Maguire says he is "working hard to get fit" after an ankle injury ruled him out of Thursday's FA Cup tie against Derby.

Maguire suffered the injury in training and could miss Sunday's derby against Manchester City.

United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said he had planned to play the defender in the fifth round tie at Pride Park on Thursday.
"Hopefully he'll be OK for the weekend, but I'm not sure," he told MUTV.

City travel to Old Trafford in the Premier League on Sunday, with United, currently in fifth place, still chasing a Champions League spot.
FFS, he'd better be fit, Jesus and Sterling will run him ragged. Bailly is actually quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.