United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Foden starts in the League Cup Final.

Phil Foden starts away in the Manchester Derby.

NBCSN Pre-Match Coverage: “why do you think Phil Foden has stayed at City despite not getting many minutes in the senior team?”
A younger starter than Scholes, Beckham, both Nevilles, Butt.....

We why doesn’t he play?

Couple of surprises in there as per Pep’s usual style. Surprised Jesus doesn’t start for his energy and pace.

Cancelo has been disappointing overall but I don’t think he lacks pace? Might be a day for him to shine.

Looking forward to seeing a solid back 6 and an energetic front 4, Phil should be buzzing for this.
Phil can make up the loss of Gabby's energy. Everyone else I'm pro.

We really need sterling to shake of his poor form today. Hat-trick should do

Uniteds gameplan is the back x4 spread themselves wide to negate any press, matic then just sits in space behind the press making himself available

for a simple pass. As soon as a pass is on its way to matic, bruno or fred come short to collect ball from matic, the two forwards then start running

ahead, our defensive line drops to cover the forwards allowing space for fred or bruno to drive forward with the ball with little or no challenge, eventually

our defensive line then attacks the ball, bruno or fred then lay it off left or right to one of two forwards who then shoot on site. We are better off just not

pressing as they have little quality to breakdown a defence unless they are in lightening fast transition. If opposition lets them have ball til the halfway line

they significantly less chance of scoring. Our defence today has little pace so are even more likely to drop back and let fred and bruno carry the ball. We are

best just man marking matic from starting the play in the first place.

yep agree it’s all about Madrid, odly I agree with him, I’m not that hyped for this game even if it’s a derby. I know we are the better team & only bragging right up for grabs today. Still want to stuff them but is what it is.

This is utds cup final ! Lol

I am hyped for every derby mate. It is not a game I ever take for granted. It might not always be the most important game of every season, but it's the biggest for me.

About 1,000 , what about you ?
I have never counted, but would estimate between 1600 and 1700. Mind you I might be a lot older than you. You aren’t that old bald bloke who site the other side of my eldest lad are you? He never stops moaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.