United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see Foden today, not sure where he is going to play but Pep showing a lot of faith in him today.

sky bigging up Fernandes as if he’s absolutely world class.

give me strength.

I think he's a very good player to best honest. Matches like today will a good test for him, but having been linked with him a few years back you see he's a proper footballer. KDB missing just puts the spotlight on him. We need big games from Bernardo and Sterling to win this. Going to be tough with Otamendi against pacey forwards. I'd take a draw if it was offered, as top 2/3 is sorted.

A good start is key

Why’s everyone making out Phil is a world beater ?? He’s just a average played over rated Cos he’s one of our own. If he was Swedish or Dutch none of you lot would rate him.
Given his age and what we’ve seen I think he is a fantastic player who will only get better. Getting behind and being positive about a local lad in a team full of superstars is a positive start

Phil Foden starts in the League Cup Final.

Phil Foden starts away in the Manchester Derby.

NBCSN Pre-Match Coverage: “why do you think Phil Foden has stayed at City despite not getting many minutes in the senior team?”
Lee Dixon just put Kyle whateverhisnameis in his place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.