United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think maybe Foden last night didn't start due to Kev injury and they are unsure if he'll start. If that's the case I think Foden will play
Agreed. Merlin and Rodri alongside each other is not mobile enough. I think Foden will play and Pep will play some sort of variation of the formation which worked so well at the Swamp in the semi and in Madrid. United are much stronger than last time we played them because of Bruno Fernandez. I also think we are playing mind games with them and KDB is fit to play.

Not liking the idea of no Kev but I’d rather he missed this than Madrid game.

not sure who pep goes with in midfield. For me it has to be foden over d silva (sadly)

this game is all about midfield for me & Utd have a fit team for this.

Would someone please print the City starting eleven and subs when we thrashed United in the Carabao Cup semi-final at Old Trafford. Can the same eleven start on Sunday?

Would someone please print the City starting eleven and subs when we thrashed United in the Carabao Cup semi-final at Old Trafford. Can the same eleven start on Sunday?
Bravo

Walker
Fernandinho
Otamendi
Mendy

Rodri
De Bruyne (Jesus 80)
Gundogan

Mahrez (Foden 86)
Bernardo
Sterling

Subs

Ederson
Cancelo
Garcia
Foden
Silva
Jesus
Aguero

This is probably the team:

Ederson

Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Zinchenko

Foden
Rodri
Bernardo

Sterling
Jesus
Mahrez

Kev, Gundo and Aguero to make cameos off the bench. Gundo could just as well play over Rodri but Rodri is definitely better defensively

Rather than do what we have done in the last 2 games and play with the half-dead bird like a cat, can we just put this bird out of its misery as quickly and as painfully as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.