United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two rags and one blue , as usual, how about two blues for a change , still i like to see the pig cry , please make him cry blueboys
It is at their gaff to be fair (be nice if they did the same at our place).

It's back on again and I'm watching Joleon's body language towards Scholes. It looks like he absolutely hates him. Have they got some history?

Over the past couple of seasons those two have been far and away the best pairing. Neither have been ripping up trees recently, but I’m glad to see Pep go back to basics rather than fucking around. Might not work but what he has been trying recently hasn’t worked either.
Yeah, but, Cancelo is probably going to play right wing with Walker in central mid, I just hope Kev has a blinder at left back ;)

I feel sorry for Joleon on BT Sport. He's on with Camel Gob Lynsey Hipgrave and the massively over-hyped Little Paul Scholes. He looks like he doesn't want to be near any of them.
I never tune in until kick off time. Can’t stand all the pre-match gibberish that goes with fixtures against them and the Dippers.
Am watching the downhill ski-ing just now lol…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.